Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gluten Free

I have a good friend who has a resolution for each month in 2014, lose 10 lbs, tell a friend/family member each day why their important, etc. This month it is to live the Gluten Free life. Initially I thought this would be nearly impossible, then she was running through what she can have that is gluten free and so much of it is stuff I consume and just didn't even realize was. Tuna, peanut butter, fruit, vedgies and meat of course, sea food, milk, water.... Anyway, I thought, "I can do this". So I started yesterday and was off to a great start, gluten free all day. Just realized on day 2, I had a Special K Pastry Crisp as a snack today... SO NOT GLUTEN FREE. Well, I'll keep trying :)

I did find a helpful site, www.glutendude.com

No comments:

Post a Comment