Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Resolution update

Gluten-free March went well and I found a couple of great products that I will continue to use. Including anything from WOW, they make gluten-free cookies brownies and assorted yummy things. My favorite has to be there Keylime white chocolate chip cookies, delicious! 

For the month of April I've committed to cleaning out one room of our house each week. Now I realize the first to have started working on are not actually rooms they're closets but we never get to our closets, we never get to clean them out. They were in desperate need and you have to start somewhere!

Below is two pictures of my twins closet before the cleanout and reorganization. 
Clearly it was a mess. After a bit of organizing and going through things this is the end result:
They still have far too many clothes but I was able to clean out the dresser a bit and move the sweaters and outerwear that we will not need for a while.

I also decided to tackle the hall closet. The before and after of the hall closet is not as obvious as the girl's closet but now I can at least find things.
Before:
After:

Wish me luck, I think I'll work on the garage next just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment